[STDS-802-11-TGBF] Hotel in Lund

Hi,

For those who are coming to the ad-hoc in Lund and intend to stay at the Grand Hotel, I just want to add some info.

You can select whichever type of room you prefer, the Ericsson discount is applicable to all as I understand it.

Rooms in Sweden are a bit smaller than in the US,  so if you want slightly a larger you can select a double room.

It’s slightly more expensive but not much. You can take a look using the link below.

Breakfast is included.

https://www.grandilund.se/en

I don’t need any credit card details, just check in and check out date.

If you don’t explicit tell me what room you want, I will book a single room.

I’ll do the booking next week for those who have provided info no later than Sunday.

BR,

Leif