Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] TGbf meeting on June 20, 26, 27, 29

Hello, Ali

Thank you for reviewing my CR in advance.

Yes, the CID 1686 has an typo in the Reject reason, and let me update the “TB” to “Non-TB”.

As for the 1767, I am fine with your suggestion, and let me prepare the Rev 1 based on your feedback. Let us wait and see during the presentation in the TGbf call if there will be any further comments before I upload the Rev 1 to the server.

Thank you

Regards

Junghoon