[STDS-802-11-TGBF] Editorial suggestions for clause 11.55.3

Dear all,
             I have updated the submission 11-23-1167r1, which is now on the server.

Tony: May I have a motion to approve this document requesting the editor to update the 11bf draft. Thursday AM1 would be a good time for me,.

Thanks.

Kind regards

Stephen