Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Contribution to the July session (Berlin)

OK. Will send my document with comments to you (Leif and Claudio)

From: Claudio da Silva <claudiodasilva@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2023 9:23 AM
To: Alecsander Eitan <eitana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; leif.r.wilhelmsson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Contribution to the July session (Berlin)

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Hi Alecs,

The best approach would be if Leif could incorporate your suggestions in his document, after reviewing them of course, and upload a revised version.

Have you discussed the proposed changes/suggestions with him?

Claudio

Leif and Claudio, I have a few comments on this submission. How should I submit them? A separate document ? A new revision of same document ? Thank you, Alecs From: Leif Wilhelmsson R <00000eea11962dfb-dmarc-request@ listserv. ieee. org>

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Leif and Claudio,

I have a few comments on this submission.

How should I submit them?

  • A separate document ?
  • A new revision of same document ?

Thank you,

Alecs

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Hi,

I just uploaded the document.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-1215-00-00bf-misc-editorial-review-suggestions-for-d1-2.docx

-Leif