发件人: Claudio da Silva [mailto:00001ce441172b4c-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2023824 23:41
收件人: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] LB276 - Comments and call for volunteers

TGbf’ers,

I have uploaded a new revision of our comment assignment spreadsheet (https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-1394-02-00bf-lb276-comments-and-approved-resolutions.xlsx) that includes all assignments made so far by the Annexes, Editorial, SBP, Exchange, and OST groups.

361 out of the 545 comments received haven’t been assigned yet

We need everyone’s help to successfully address LB276 comments on a timely manner.  For this reason,

-          If you haven’t volunteered yet, please do so.  We’re counting on you.

-          If you've already volunteered, thank you! However… your PoC might reach out to you, asking if you can manage extra comments (technically aligned with the ones you have already requested).  If this happens, please accept the extra comments if you can.

Do not hesitate to send Tony and/or I a note if we can be of help.

All the best,

Claudio