Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] LB276 DMG related CR Doc

Hi

Attached CR Doc (23/1816, not yet uploaded to Mentor) is an updated draft.
I would appreciate it if somebody would review it.

I'm especially not confident about the resolution of CID3117. My resolution may not satisfy the commenter's intention and may be a complicated technical issue beyond my thought.

BR.
Atsushi.