From: Claudio da Silva <00001ce441172b4c-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2024 7:47 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] [STDS-802-11] LB281 on P802.11bf D3.0 has closed - Passed

TGbfers, I’ve uploaded a revised version of our comment spreadsheet that categorizes the received comments by TTTs/areas: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0028-03-00bf-lb281-comments-and-approved-resolutions.xlsx POCs: Please review

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

TGbfers,

I’ve uploaded a revised version of our comment spreadsheet that categorizes the received comments by TTTs/areas:  https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0028-03-00bf-lb281-comments-and-approved-resolutions.xlsx

POCs: Please review and let me know if changes are needed.

Volunteers: Thanks in advance for your contributions!  Please send your request to the corresponding PoC(s).

Talk to you in Tuesday’s call.

Claudio