From: Stephan Sand <stephan.sand@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2024 10:05 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Lb281: CRs to OST CIDs

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Hi all,

I have uploaded to mentor document 11-24/0082r0 resolving 12 OST CIDs for review:

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. I plan to present the CR s during the Panama session.

Best regards,

Stephan