[STDS-802-11-TGBH] TGbh teleconferences

All,

As mentioned during the 802.11 WG closing plenary (and with 10 days’ notice), I am announcing teleconferences for TGbh scheduled as follows:

  • Tuesday, Aug 10, 9:00-11:00 ET
  • Thursday, Aug 19, 19:00-21:00 ET
  • Tuesday, Aug 31, 9:00-11:00 ET

Call in details will follow.

The agenda details will be set ahead of each call, but our general agenda is to clean-up/review the issues tracking document (11-21/0332) use case clause (clause 4), and to being filling in technical details in clause 5 (technical analysis of 802.11 features/functions) and consider contributions toward clause 6 (proposed solutions to issues within our scope).

Thanks. Mark