[STDS-802-11-TGBH] TGbh teleconference Nov 4, 19:00-21:00 ET

All,

A reminder that 802.11 TGbh has a teleconference scheduled for Thursday, Nov 4, 19:00-21:00 ET.

I have posted a proposed agenda, here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-1767-00-00bh-agenda-tgbh-2021-november-4.pptx

I would like to make some progress on discussing our way forward, and selecting proposals to be incorporated into our D0.1, in preparation for approving that in the November plenary meetings.  Please consider the proposals, and come prepared with suggestions to create our first draft.

Also, a reminder that we operate under the IEEE policies that can be found in this presentation: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-1337-01-0000-2nd-vice-chair-report-september-2021.pptx.

Thanks.  Mark