[STDS-802-11-TGBH] TSID

HI Nehru,

I have been reading through the TSID slides.  I am not a security expert so I am having to do a lot of background stuff so as to make sure I understand the TSID proposal.  On slide 5, I read

       Create TSID based on PTKSA (similar to rPMKID 11-21-1679)

Now I know what PMKSA is, and I know PMKID, but not PTKSA or rPMKID.  I looked at 21/1679 but that is “Start time sync PPDUs medium access considering internal collisions” so I think that is the wrong reference.  Can you please give us some more details on this and what PTKSA consists of?

Thanks

Graham