[STDS-802-11-TGBH] Draft liaison letter to WBA re 802.11bh activities

All,

As discussed in the TGbh meeting this morning, I am proposing a draft liaison statement to WBA, informing them of our progress on P802.11bh D1.0, and letting them know that we intend follow-up communication as we complete our analysis of the mapping of their use cases onto the mechanisms in our draft.

My proposed letter is uploaded here, after wording suggestions from Dorothy: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-1305-00-00bh-draft-liaison-response-to-wba-re-rcm.docx.  I intend to bring this as a personal motion during the closing plenary meeting, tomorrow.  If anyone has any comments/suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks.  Mark