Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] CIDs 23, 135 and 224

Thanks Robert for the editing.

Mark l, what do you want to do? Maybe this is something to be discussed somehow in the group.

Regarding the concurrent use of both. If the view of the group is that irm is indeed linked to an id, I think the best way of reducing the problems is not to have an sta using both. This is my view at least
Thanks
Antonio