From: Jay Yang <yang.zhijie@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2023 8:35 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] question on 11bh timeline

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your response.

The problem is that are your sure 11be group will discuss the 11bh identifier in MLD? I doubt this. Personally, I believe the will drop this topic to meet their timeline if there is no formal liasion or Joint call with 11be group to force them to address it. Based on your thought, i can image the PING-PONG case will happened between the two group.

Further, the IRM case in both link RMA and MLD RMA is more complicated, we need spend more time to discuss it.Therefore, I think our group is the best place. Seems the obstacle lies in the timeline of the group!

Best Regards

Jay Yang (杨志杰)

Wi-Fi  Standard Research Engineer

ZTE Corporation

R&D Building I, No.899 Bibo, Pudong District, Shanghai, P. R. China

T: +86 15021324431

E: yang.zhijie@xxxxxxxxxx

www.zte.com.cn

Original