Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] defered CID159 and CID 276 in 1369r2

Hi Mark, Graham,

Thanks for your response.

Based on Mark's comment, I think we can only have the following change to incroprate MIB attribute dot11DeviceID

in subclause 12.2.11.1. "

A non-AP STA that is associating or using PASN with any AP in an ESS, when Device ID is active for both the non-AP STA and the AP, and the non-AP STA has a saved device ID in dot11DeviceID  for the ESS, shall send the most recently received dot11DeviceID value  for that ESS in the frame containing device ID. "

Any further thought on this?

Best Regards

Jay Yang (杨志杰)

Wi-Fi  Standard Research Engineer

ZTE Corporation

R&D Building I, No.899 Bibo, Pudong District, Shanghai, P. R. China

T: +86 15021324431

E: yang.zhijie@xxxxxxxxxx

www.zte.com.cn

Original