[STDS-802-11-TGBH] CIDs 103 107

Further to our discussions at the last meeting, I have posted 23/1373r6 (see pages 5 and 6).

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-1373-06-00bh-cid-resolutions-irm-2.docx

Herein is the proposed text for CID 107, that concerns IRM text, that we agreed at the meeting.  Also, we agreed to amend CID 103,  that deals with the equivalent device ID text.  This amended text, such that the two now agree, is also contained in the document.

I have followed Mark’s advise and suggested wording for the resolutions.

Please check if you are OK with the proposals so we can approve at next meeting.

Thanks

Graham