From: G Smith <gsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 1/18/24 6:24 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Mark Hamilton <mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx>, STDS-802-11-TGBH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 802.11bh D 3.0

Hi Mark,

Congratulations on a superb job in getting the CIDs resolved.  Also, must congratulate the TGbh members who assisted in this.

It’s a shame we ran out of time in getting the D3.0 start approved but are you able to still bring it up at the Closing Plenary?  If so I am sure you have already thought of it and how to do it.  I hope you can.

Best regards

Graham