Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBK] Aug. 29th Telecon

Hi Jonathan and all,

During the last 11bk session of the July meeting, comments were raised on whether and how to handle MLD devices.

Some of simplification ideas discussed then look reasonable to enable 11bk on MLD devices. So we tried to recap the past discussions and a simple solution based on the simplification ideas in 23/1421r0. We would like to hear the group’s inputs if schedule permits.

Please let me know if you have any early comments/suggestions.

Thanks

Yanjun