From: Segev, Jonathan <jonathan.segev@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2023 7:15 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXT] [STDS-802-11-TGBK] TGbk meetings during the Sep. IEEE meeting

Caution: This is an external email. Please take care when clicking links or opening attachments. When in doubt, report the message using the 'Report this email' button

Hello all,

Agenda slide deck is submission 11-23-1334, available on mentor here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/documents?is_dcn=1334&is_year=2023, please use latest revision.

For the IEEE meeting week I’ve asked Ali Raissinia to be acting chair and run the meeting as I will not be available in person.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Segev,

Cell (WhatsApp): +1-408-203-3337