Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBK] Call for Submissions for the Sep. 26th Telecon

Hi Jonathan,

Could you help add the following contribution to the queue?

  • 23/1673r0 PDT on Capability Indication for 320 MHz Positioning

We’ll upload the PDT this afternoon and we prefer to have 20~30 minutes to get inputs from the group.

Thanks

Yanjun