Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBK] [EXT] Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBK] TGbk Jan. 9 Telecom [was] [STDS-802-11-TGBK] 802.11bk D1.0 LB279 Comments are posted on Mentor

thank you Christian,

I will add to the submission pipeline.
If this document is resolving some of the comments please identity those to make it easier to track ballot CR progress.

best regards,
Jonathan