Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBK] [EXT] [STDS-802-11-TGBK] TGbk Agenda and call for submission for the Jan. Interim meeting

Just for everyone else, here is the link (Roy sent on the general 802.11 mailing list)

https://ieeesa.webex.com/ieeesa/j.php?MTID=me137900f3b6edb1ea7b4cd22c05d0b55

From: Christian Berger <christian.berger@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2024 10:28 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBK] [EXT] [STDS-802-11-TGBK] TGbk Agenda and call for submission for the Jan. Interim meeting

Caution: This is an external email. Please take care when clicking links or opening attachments. When in doubt, report the message using the 'Report this email' button

Hello Jonathan,

I understand there is one more 11bk session today in PM2, I see it on the attendance tool, but have not been able to find the Webex link/meeting number. Can you point me to where to find it or provide it in an email to this reflector?

Thanks, Christian