Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBK] [EXT] [STDS-802-11-TGBK] Reminder of Feb.13th Motion Telecon

Hello Jonathan,

Please add the following submissions to the submission pipeline:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0285-00-00bk-lb279-comment-resolution-eht-mac-phy-part-5.docx

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0271-00-00bk-lb279-comment-resolution-cid-1163.docx

Christian Berger