[STDS-802-11-TGBK] [TGbk] Updated D1.0 LB279 Comment Resolution Summary 13r4. and status 560r0

Dear TGbk,

I have updated the comment resolutions summary at 11-24/13r4.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0013-04-00bk-lb279-comments-on-d1-0.xlsx

In this sheet you will find all comments assigned, and assignees updated where requested. Thanks for responding to my request.

You will also find the resolutions filled in up to last Tuesday's meeting
(I will add those resolutions and resolutions from this week, into the next revision of the doc)

For a summary of the status for the group you can also look at:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0560-00-00bk-cid-resolution-status-for-d1-0.xlsx

Which provides at a glance statistics.

Best regards

--Roy Want (Technical Editor)