[STDS-802-11-TGBK] [TGbk] P802.11bk Draft D2.0 is now in the members area

Dear TGbk,

The draft P802.11bk D2.0 is now complete and available in the members area.

You can access

11bk D2.0 PDF at:
https://www.ieee802.org/11/private/Draft_Standards/11bk/Draft%20P802.11bk_D2.0.pdf

11bk D2.0 redline compare to D1.0 PDF at:
https://www.ieee802.org/11/private/Draft_Standards/11bk/Draft%20P802.11bk_D2.0_redline_compared_to_D1.0.pdf

11bk D2.0 MSWord version:

The summary overview status of all resolutions/motions/CIDs is at:

The complete web database for resolutions in LB279 is at:
[if you have 'Insufficient Karma', then in the top right pull-down, sign-out, then sign back in]

We will be entering  Letter Ballot in the next day or so, so please let me know if you see any issues [only major ones please, as everything else will be addressed through the commenting process].

Thanks,

--Roy Want (Technical Editor)