Thread Links Date Links
Thread Prev Thread Next Thread Index Date Prev Date Next Date Index

Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBN] Request to defer SP on 26/1704



Hey Guogang,

Thanks for deferring this for one meeting. I have a few questions on the CIDs ― here’s the first.


CID 19898: 

I’m fine with using the LLI bit to indicate that DL draining has ended. But I think this needs a little more coordination with the existing LLI text. 

In §9.3.1.8.6.3, Low-Latency Indication = 1 is currently defined specifically as indicating buffered low-latency traffic, so shouldn’t we add the DL-draining meaning there as well? 

Also, §37.23 currently describes LLI feedback for an LLI non-AP STA operating with LLI mode enabled. If this new use is supposed to work regardless of whether LLI mode has been enabled, don’t we also need an exception/clarification in §37.23? 

Perhaps these changes have already been proposed elsewhere and I just missed them?


BR,
Kerstin

From: huangguogang <000017b1384624cd-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2026 at 05:00
To: STDS-802-11-TGBN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-TGBN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBN] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBN] Request to defer SP on 26/1704

Hi Binita and Kerstin,

 

Yes, I can defer my SP.  Could you please let me know when you want to defer it to? Hope you can share your comments as soon as possible. I plan to run the SP before October 15. Thanks!

 

 

Regards

Guogang Huang

发件人: Kerstin Johnsson (Nokia) [mailto:000039130cefe96b-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2026年9月29日 7:34
收件人: STDS-802-11-TGBN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBN] Request to defer SP on 26/1704

 

Ditto.  Thanks!

 

From: Binita Gupta <bingupta.ieee@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, September 28, 2026 at 16:33
To:
STDS-802-11-TGBN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-TGBN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBN] Request to defer SP on 26/1704

Hi Guogang,

Could you please defer any SP on 26/1704 (if planned).

 

Need more time to review the document, and I won't be able to dial into the TGbn meeting today.

 

Thanks,

Binita




To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-11-TGBN list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGBN&A=1