[STDS-802-11-TGM] TGmc Comment collection period is closed

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Task Group M Technical Reflector --- All,

I have been asked if additional comments on 802.11-2012 can still be accepted by TGmc as part of the
recent call for comments.

Short answer: No.

Long Answer:
The comment period closed on 12 September.
As a courtesy, we accepted a small number of additional comments
last week. TGmc adjourned on Thursday 20 September at 3:30 Pacific.
TGmc is now focusing on resolving current comments, including developing the
text contributions needed to resolve the already submitted comments.

The initial WGLB of TGmc D1.0, is anticipated to occur late this year or early next year, and
per the established processes, all comments received on ballots will be resolved.

Also, if you have a presentation on a topic of interest to 11mc, I will be happy
to schedule that during one of our telecons or face-to-face meetings.

Thanks,

Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley

Aruba Networks