Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] CID#96 priority request

Hello Mark,

Do you or anyone else have an analysis of what the spec requires/
allows/does not require/does not allow as regards energy detection
(on a PHY-by-PHY basis, and any other basis which might be relevant)?

Mark

--
Mark RISON, Systems Architect, Wi-Fi    English/Esperanto/Francais
CSR, Cambridge Business Park            Tel: +44 1223  692000

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Follow CSR on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CSR_PLC and read our blog at www.csr.com/blog