From: Dorothy Stanley <dstanley1389@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 4:25 PM
Subject: 11mc teleconference info for May 2nd teleconference, 10am Eastern/7am Pacific
To: "STDS-802-11-TGM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <STDS-802-11-TGM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

All,

The agenda and dial-in info for the May 2nd teleconference are below.

1. Call to order, patent policy, attendance
2. Editor report
3. Comment resolution
- CID 2425, 11-13-1345 (PICS) - continued
- CID 2157 "excess "DMG" designations
- CID 2413 - Graham Smith
- Mark Hamilton CIDs
- Remaining 11-14-0207 comments, 11-14-0275

4. AOB
5. Adjourn

Note that teleconferences are subject to IEEE policies and procedures, see:

        IEEE Patent Policy

        Patent FAQ

        Letter of Assurance Form

        Affiliation FAQ

        Anti-Trust FAQ

        Ethics

        802 LMSC P&P

        802 LMSC OM

        802 WG P&P

        IEEE 802.11 WG OM

TGmc 2014-05-02 Teleconference

Fri, May 2, 7:00 am | 2 hr

San Francisco (Pacific Daylight Time, GMT-07:00)

Host: Dorothy Stanley

When it’s time, start the meeting from here:

https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/meetings/join?uuid=ME2VRYG0BNPX2R41DFGA9LHUQW-4O2

Agenda

This meeting does not have an agenda.

Access Information

Where: WebEx Online

Meeting number: 192 460 414

Meeting password: This meeting does not require a password.

Host key: 728684 (Use this key in the meeting if you have made someone else the host and then want to reclaim the host role.)

Audio Connection

1-650-479-3207 US TOLL

Access code: 192 460 414

Thanks,