Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] TGmc Presentation 14/0044r1 Annex N 2.2

Hi Dorothy,

Please note that I have posted 14/0044r1 which is concerned with the mistakes that I inadvertently inserted into D2.0 concerning Annex N 2.2 Deriving Medium Time.  These corrections were carried out together with Mark Rison but he is not sure if these were ever discussed in any Telecon – maybe Jon knows?

Anyway, if there is time to accept these changes in time for D3.0 I would be very appreciative and also like to know so that either Mark or myself, or both, are able to attend.

We believe that the changes are straightforward and should not require much discussion.

Thanks

Graham

DSP Group, Inc. automatically scans all emails and attachments using MessageLabs Email Security System.