[STDS-802-11-TGM] TGmc teleconference information: August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, Sept 5th at 10am Eastern/7am Pacific

All,

The TGmc teleconferences were approved at the closing plenary, July 18th.
The draft agenda is below. We'll use the join.me meeting, I'll send the details
in a separate mail.

1. Call to order, patent policy, attendance
2. Editor report, including MDR status updates
3. Comment resolution (see below)
4. AOB
5. Adjourn

I have made an initial assignment of comment resolution topics to the scheduled teleconferences. Please let me know if you'd like to be scheduled for a different meeting, and if you have additional resolutions to review.

August 1:

  1. CIDs 3173, 3174, 3175 in 11-14-902-r3 (remaining Fei Tong CID resolutions)
  2. Mike Montemurro  - 11-14-0923
  3. 11-14-780, remaining trivial technical

August 8th

  1. Any remaining from August 1 plus
  2. Mark Hamilton CIDs - resolutions available
  3. Mark Hamilton CIDs - need discussion

August 15th

  1. Any remaining from August 8th plus
  2. 11-14- 0915, 0916 Security CIDs - Dan Harkins

August 22

  1. Location CIDs - 11-14-0952 - Gabor Bajko
  2. Location CIDs - 11-14-0930 - Brian Hart
  3. Regulatory CIDs - 11-14-0955 - Peter Ecclesine

August 29

  1. Any remaining from August 22nd
  2. Further MDR input required from TGmc
  3. Assigned CIDs - Dorothy Stanley

September 5

  1. VHT CIDs - Edward Au
  2. Additional available CIDs

September meeting - Athens

  1. 11-14-0954 - Matthew Fischer
  2. 11-14-0793 - Matthew Fischer

Note that teleconferences are subject to IEEE policies and procedures, see:

        IEEE Patent Policy

        Patent FAQ

        Letter of Assurance Form

        Affiliation FAQ