[STDS-802-11-TGM] Substantial contributors to TGmc

Dear TGmc,

I have to compile a list of those who have made a substantial contribution to TGmc.

The following list is of those who have submitted at least 3 documents/revisions to TGmc:

Carlos Aldana

Yaron Alpert

Edward Au

Gabor Bajko

Sean Coffey

Daniel Cohn

Carlos Cordeiro

Peter Ecclesine

Vinko Erceg

Matthew Fischer

Michael Fischer

Mark Hamilton

Dan Harkins

Brian Hart

Guido R. Hiertz

Wei Hong

Mitsuru Iwaoka

Assaf Kasher

Peter Khoury

Youhan Kim

Wookbong Lee

Erik Lindskog

Jouni Malinen

Stephen McCann

Michael Montemurro

Hiroyuki Motozuka

Andrew Myles

Eldad Perahia

Emily Qi

Mark Rison

Jon Rosdahl

Dick Roy

Kazuyuki Sakoda

Amichai Sanderovich

Sigurd Schelstraete

Yongho Seok

Graham Smith

Dorothy Stanley

Adrian Stephens

Bo Sun

Fei Tong

Payam Torab

Solomon Trainin

Ganesh Venkatesan

Qi Wang

Gaius Wee

Menzo Wentink

Mingguang Xu

Chen Yanming

Please let me know of anybody who is conspicuously absent.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +1 (971) 330 6025 (mobile)