[STDS-802-11-TGM] REVmd MAC ad hoc comments spreadsheet update

All,

I’ve posted an updated comment spreadsheet for the REVmd MAC ad hoc, here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-0927-17-000m-revmd-mac-comments.xls

Mostly, this is minor cleanup for assignee, and ad hoc status.  HOWEVER, ….:

Note that the following significant changes are also included:

  • Robert Stacey has posted 11-18/0702, with proposed resolutions to CIDs: 1100, 1103, 1105, 1106, and 1107, and 11-18/0704r0 with a proposed resolution for CID 1443.  I expect these will be discussed this week in REVmd.
  • CID 1382 has a proposed update for its resolution, since the REVmd teleconference agreement to Reject.  This will be considered this week.
  • CID 1011 is ready for Discussion, in REVmd this week.

ALSO…  I am still looking for volunteers to consider several comments on the MAC-level text supporting S1G PHY.  If you are interested in S1G PHY, please consider helping to improve the text to make implementations clear and correct.

Thanks.  Mark