[STDS-802-11-TGM] TGmd teleconference and ad-hoc agenda document posted

All,

Please see https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-1351-00-000m-tgmd-2018-july-august-teleconference-and-ad-hoc-agenda.docx which
contains draft agendas

for the upcoming  TGmdTeleconferences: July 27, August 10, 17, 24 at 10am Eastern. We'll use the join.me bridge.

Known comment resolution topics for this Friday's call are below. Please let me know if you have additional items.

2018-07-24

a.         Emily QI – Editor CIDs, any comment resolution incorporation issues

b.         Yujin NOH – CID 1062 in 11-18-1349

c.         Mark RISON – CIDs in 11-18-1306

d.         Available CIDs/presentations

for the ad-hoc meeting next week, July 31, August 1, 2.

Location:

Intel Jones Farm (JF) Campus: Jones Farm Building 3
2111 NE 25th Ave, Hillsboro Oregon 97124, USA
Any questions or issues, contact Emily Qi.
Call or text: +1.503.804.9144, Email: emily.h.qi@xxxxxxxxx

If you have not already done so, please let Emily Qi know if you are planning to attend in person, so that
local arrangements for badges, internet access can be prepared ahead of time. Teleconference facilities will be available.

Thanks,

Dorothy