[STDS-802-11-TGM] Updated 11-20/0177 to r3

All,

Per discussion in today’s REVmd meeting, I have posted an updated: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0177-03-0arc-liaison-to-revmd-on-ess.docx

Two notes:

  1. This is now a personal contribution, since the changes I made are my personal view and not reviewed/agreed by ARC, of course.
  2. I have addressed all the comments I received in today’s meeting, I believe:
    1. Minor changes to 4.3.5.2 proposed text (highlighted in yellow), per suggestions during today’s meeting.
    2. Explicitly listed the additional locations to change “homogeneous ESS” (checking for various spellings) with “HeSS”.  (Changes highlighted in yellow.  4 changes in 3 locations.)
    3. Added discussion of how the contents of 4.3.20 and 4.5.9 could be further updated in this general direction, and why that is suggested to be deferred, for now.
  3. To answer a question in today’s meeting, I believe the changes in the document will result in the word “homogeneous” (of any spelling) no longer appearing in the Draft.

Dorothy, as we agreed, this should be ready for further review in the Tuesday REVmd meeting.

Thanks.  Mark