[STDS-802-11-TGM] Announcement of Additional TGmd CRC teleconferences

All,

Since the TGmd CRC completed comment resolution last week, the teleconferences scheduled for this week are not needed, and thus the teleconferences listed below are cancelled:
Tuesday September 22, 2020 3-5PM Eastern,
Wednesday September 23, 2020 4-6PM Eastern
Friday September 25, 2020 10am – noon Eastern

The current schedule for the 2nd recirculation ballot is Sept 25 - October 5th (10 days).
Anticipating that we will meet that schedule, I announce the following teleconferences to consider comments as received in the next ballot:
Wednesday October 7, 2020 4-6PM Eastern
Friday October 9, 2020 10am – noon Eastern

Thanks very much, please let me know of any questions.

Dorothy

With the required 10 day notice, I announce the TGmd CRC teleconferences listed below.
If the CRC does not finish SA ballot comment resolution next week (our objective is indeed to finish next week), we will use this teleconference
time as needed to complete SA recirculation ballot comment resolution.

Tuesday September 22, 2020 3-5PM Eastern,
Wednesday September 23, 2020 4-6PM Eastern
Friday September 25, 2020 (10am – noon Eastern)

Thanks,

Dorothy