Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Recommendations from ARC SC on ESS and HeSS

Hi Mark,

Thanks. As discussed on the ARC call, I'm maintaining an REVME issues list and I have anticipated this contribution and already added it to the issues list. We can discuss this and other issues during the TGme meetings next week.

Thanks,

Mike