[STDS-802-11-TGM] REVme teleconference reminder - April 19 and call for contributions

Hi all,

I just wanted to remind everyone that our first teleconference for REVme will occur on April 19 at 10am ET for 2hrs.

The comment collection closes on April 16 so please submit your comments. We are not going to have a lot of time to prepare resolutions. However if you have a resolution to your comment prepared, please post your document and let me know before the call.

Also, if there are any contributions regarding issues we discussed during the March plenary session, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mike