Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] 11me/D0.0 CID 324 (L())

Hi Mark,

Not speaking as REVme Chair, I have an opinion on this CID. Given that after its definition in 1.5, this is the first use of the L() function, I don't see a problem in including the reference to clause 1.5 at that  location. Also, this is the only location outside of Clause 12 where this function is used extensively and readers are more likely familiar with what is going on.

I have no issues with the change of SHA256 to SHA-256.

Cheers,

Mike