From: Jon Rosdahl <jrosdahl@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2021 4:59 PM
To: Chen, Xiaogang C <xiaogang.c.chen@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Proposed changes to the Tx mask in legacy 802.11 amendments

Please use the reflector for the discussion.

This will solicit more feedback that Xiaogang is honestly looking for.

The purpose of the Reflectors is to have the technical discussions.

IMHO,

Jon

Jon Rosdahl                             Engineer, Senior Staff
IEEE 802 Executive Secretary   Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
office: 801-492-4023
                  10871 North 5750 West
cell:   801-376-6435                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy!!