Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] REVme CID 2297

Hello Joe,

> Also resolution #1 is changing a field name, the field name is “High Throughput Signal”, I don’t think this something we should do.

Err, I don't think so.  I'm proposing

Change “High Throughput SIGNAL field” to “high-throughput SIGNAL field” at 239.59.

and in Clause 3.4 we have (on page 255):

Thanks,

Mark

--

Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français

Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600

Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS      Fax: +44 1223  434601

ROYAUME UNI                             WWW: http://www.samsung.com/uk