Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Regarding group frames transmission in the 6 GHz band

All,

This thread seems to have died off, long ago, without resolution.

At this point, I suggest the following:

Proposed: REJECTED (MAC: 2022-08-29 23:23:28Z): The TG did not reach agreement to enable use of Non-HT Duplicate group addressed PPDUs in 6 GHz.

The intent of this comment can be brought back with a new comment on the next ballot, if desired.

Thoughts/comments?

Mark