[STDS-802-11-TGM] Fixed topic discussions in REVme for next week

Hello everyone,

I will be posting an updated agenda for the TGme May Interim session next week later this week. However I wanted to point out two topics that I've scheduled into the agenda:
1) The WUR/MC-OOK discussion will occur in the Tuesday PM2 meeting at 5pm ET (half way through the session.
2) The discussion on Protected Password Identifiers will occur in the Wednesday PM2 meeting (but not at a fixed time).

My plan is to make progress, and hopefully resolve, these topics. If you are interested in either of these two topics, please attend your session(s) of interest.

Cheers,

Mike