[STDS-802-11-TGM] Proposed resolution for 23 additional ED2 comments posted (23/0810r0)

Dear Mike and all,

Proposed resolution for the 23 additional ED2 comments is available at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-0810-00-000m-proposed-resolution-for-miscellaneous-lb273-comments-part-2.docx

Please kindly let me know if you have any questions or comments on the proposed resolution.

Thanks and Regards,
Edward