[STDS-802-11] WNG Agenda

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Working Group Reflector --- A preliminary agenda for WNG has been uploaded as 11-12-1116-00-0wng Agenda for 2012-09.ppt.  This agenda will be updated as presentations are uploaded.

We have three presentations during the AM1 session, and five presentations during the evening session.  I have been notified that 21:30 is the absolute hard stop for the evening session, so that means that each of the five presentations has 24 minutes.

Please upload your presentations ASAP.

--
Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin
Principal Engineer