[STDS-802-11] Simple Shared Ride System for travel to/from Waikoloa (July 2015)

Our esteemed WG Chair has kindly reinstated the link to the Simple Shared

Ride System we had for the Waikoloa meeting last year.  The aim is to

allow people to save money/the Earth by sharing vehicular transport to

and/or from the conference hotel (or nearby hotels).  Here is the link

(also available from the WG homepage):

http://www.ieee802.org/11/private/travel.htm

[Apologies to those of you on the TGm reflector who are seeing this again!]

Mark

--

Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français

Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600

Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS      Fax: +44 1223  434601

ROYAUME UNI                             WWW: http://www.samsung.com/uk