Re: [STDS-802-11] IEEE 802.11 Mandatory Technical Letter Ballot 225 for P802.11ax Draft 1.0 Starts Today

Mark you are correct.
I went from memory....I should have said "nearly unanimous"
Stephen has those numbers in the minutes.
I stand Corrected,
Jon

Jon Rosdahl                 Engineer, Senior Staff
office: 801-492-4023      Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
cell:   801-376-6435      10871 North 5750 West
                                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!