发件人: *** IEEE stds-802-11 List *** [mailto:STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxx] 代表 Adrian Stephens
发送时间: 2016年12月9日 21:34
收件人: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: [STDS-802-11] 802.11 members' area password change

Dear 802.11 members,

I will be sending out individual emails to all participants of standing aspirant, nearly voter, voter and those who are in an active 802.11 working group ballot group to inform them of new
802.11 members' area credentials.

If you do not receive this email in the next couple of days,  and believe you are entitled,  please let me know.
The password will change early next week.

--
Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair