[STDS-802-11] LC TIG January meeting minutes

Dear all,

Please see the minutes from the LC TIG in Atlanta.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-0171-00-00lc-lc-tig-january-meeting-minutes.docx

Please advise if there are any comments.

Kind regards,
Nikola

--
Nikola Serafimovski, Ph.D
Director, Business Strategy

Office:  +44 131 516 1816
Cell:    +44 7835 164 871

2nd Floor, Rosebery House
9 Haymarket Terrace
Edinburgh EH12 5EZ
United Kingdom

Join us where light becomes data.

pureLiFi at Mobile World Congress: Hall 7 Stand 7B31 (Scottish Development International)

27th Feb – 2nd March 2017, Barcelona

Let’s meet to discuss how we’ll help you unleash unprecedented data and bandwidth.

Use the links below to book time for a meeting in our private pureLiFi meeting suite in hall 7.

Join the Light Revolution

Or email MWC17@xxxxxxxxxxxx to organise a private meeting.