Sincerely,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair
mailto: adrian.p.stephens@xxxxxxxx
Phone: +1 (971) 203-2032
Mobile: +1 (210) 268-6451 (when in USA)
Mobile: +44 7342178905 (when in the UK)
Skype: adrian_stephens
On 2017-03-14 10:11, Levy, Joseph wrote:

At the 802.11 Opening Plenary I drew additional attention to the current 802 EC draft letter to SASB following up on the 802 EC remedial action.  This letter will be the 802 EC’s report as to the effectiveness/result of the remedial action taken to address the finding of dominance in 802.11 TGax.  The SASB will likely consider this report at the SASB meeting next week.

I have been requested by several members to provide links to the draft letter and related documents:

802 EC reflector e-mail on the 802 EC draft letter to the SASB:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/secmail/msg20945.html - from Paul Nikolich

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/secmail/msg20946.html - from Jon Rosdahl, in response to the above

Recommendations for TGax Dominance Complaint: Remedial Action:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0186-03-00EC-recommendations-for-tgax-dominance-complaint.docx

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0197-02-00EC-802-11ax-dominance-allegation.pdf

Report on Dominance Investigation:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-1519-00-0000-report-from-11ax-dominance-investigation.docx